this kid in my drama class said “i relate to loki on a personal level because we’re both adopted and yearn for world domination”
I really enjoy Adam Scott struggling not to smile at Amy Poehler’s hilarity.
tips for new freshmen!
- no one cares about anything
- walk on the right side of the fucking hallway
- dont sit in the back of the bus you gotta earn that. maybe next year, champ.
- stop screaming. we’re all tired and miserable.
- GIVE ME MY LUNCH TABLE BACK
DON’T FUCKING STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL, OTHERS HAVE TO GET SOMEWHERE.
AND DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK, CAUSE HONEY, YOU’VE GOT A BIG STORM COMING.
Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
Page 1 of 836